Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, pflaming said:

Original Route 66 motel. Not recommended. They had at least nine late ‘40’s cars and the yellow dodge. 

Could be the place I stayed a night on my way down to Indio to pick up a car some years back... that and a quick meal at Del Taco.?

On 3/3/2020 at 6:24 PM, T120 said:

Could be the place I stayed a night on my way down to Indio to pick up a car some years back... that and a quick meal at Del Taco.?

Last time I had a quick meal at Del Taco [ San Diego] it quickly exited .....lol....I guess every Sailor has had a few drunk meals there.:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I made the trip to Indio,CA. by myself..(no need to cater to the comfort of others on the journey)..It was  quick trip and when I pulled into Barstow,CA it was rather late in the day. While the motel where I stayed the night didn't have a 5 Star rating,my truck and trailer were still intact the following morning. lol...The quick meal I had at Del Taco in Barstow wasn't bad.The place was certainly busy, the parking lot was full and I thought to myself - the food and service must be okay.?

Fugly?

..."Fugly", Not bad. lol.  I kinda like it.?

beauty is skin deep, ugly cuts to the bone...this ranks right up there with COE's...butt ugly...COE's look their best while driving in reverse....I ran across this particular vehicle researching the company name for some NOS parts I located to see who the company was and it was intriguing enough to read the story.  Given the date of build, very much different, the working donkey of the industry.  

https://www.throttlextreme.com/bizarre-teardrop-1934-mcquay-norris-streamliner/

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, keithb7 said:

1938 Plymouth Convertible. Production numbers show 1900 were built.

1938 Convertible.jpg

Guy here in MN has a brown one for sale if you're in the market ?

2 hours ago, Young Ed said:

Guy here in MN has a brown one for sale if you're in the market ?

I'd love a convertible, but no more '38 Plymouths until the one I am currently working on is all done! ?