Interesting photos I have run across.

Don Coatney
Go to solution Solved by Ulu,

I built a track for my son and his friends with four lanes, the back lanes were 22' long and with crossovers the tolal distance of all lanes was about the same. All curves were sloped so the cars could go full out the total distance. The controls would get so hot the kids had to take breaks during which they would rebuild a car or two they had worn out the previous day. We had a full parts area for repair. The track was an "L" bootleg track, 22' on the back sides and 11' on the boot leg. Lots of fun. 

Edited by pflaming

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎14 at 2:37 PM, Don Coatney said:

Miss Indiana paid me a visit in Chemo this morning.

Miss%20Indiana.jpg

Hang in there Don, We're rooting for you! ...Nice company.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Don Coatney said:

No comment

liftgonewrong.jpg

You really have to wonder how the body came off the chassis,don't you?

I have never trusted those lifts. My buddy has them in his commercial garage,and I can see cars and trucks on it rocking all the time when they are torquing on various parts.  I saw on modern Chevrolet pu that ran on the beach often just break in half one day when they picked it up due to the chassis being so rusty. That's the big reason I bought a old-fashioned ramp lift when I bought mine. That,and the fact I would always have a place to sit tools and parts down while working under it.

• 2 weeks later...

This sign is on the road between Las Pinos and Panoche, ca. A road I want to drive again with my truck, obviously a road less traveled.

Edited by pflaming

They cut the large logs into 12' units then split them to smaller sizes, pulled them to a water trough that floated them down to the Sanger Ca valley sawmill. Amazing check google.