Need Help with DRAG LINK Rebuild

Hey guys, new to the forum.  This place is great!

I have a 46 1/2 ton pickup with sloppy steering.  Bought drag link repair kit from Andy B for both ends.  No instructions, just parts.  I have 3 questions:

1. Below is a pic of the parts for one end.   I assume the exact same parts are used for each end: Can someone please confirm that? 

post-8336-0-39761500-1438701685_thumb.jpg

Based on an excellent instruction sheet from another post here (below), the parts go in differently for the steering end versus the axle end.

http://p15-d24.com/topic/36279-mopar-drag-link-end-installation-instruction-sheet-from-1944/?hl=%2Bdrag+%2Blink+%2Binstruction

2. My drag link is the middle one pictured in the lower diagram (page 2). Can someone tell me which end of the drag link is on the left (steering end or axle end?)

3. Note that in my parts picture, one cup has a smaller diameter cup than the other:  Can you please tell me which cup goes where? Or does it matter?  

Thanks a million!!

Chris