47' Plymouth Special Deluxe Window Installation

nhostetl

Help! I've been searching high and low for information on this and was directed to this forum site by Gods Grace I hope someone can help!
I have a 47' Plymouth Special Deluxe.
I've restored pretty much everything on it. I'll post some pictures later if you are curious!
Anyways I am looking for a diagram, or video that shows me how to remove, repair and install the windows, Pictures, walk-throughs, anything that will help me! I would really appreciate it!

Did you try doing search on this forum? I had to replace one on my P15, and if I remember correctly, there was very helpful information on this forum. But I don't recall exactly what was involved, since it was a few years ago. Anyway, try doing a search. I think you'll find what you need.

Wayne

• Like 1

Thanks again Mark!

That helped with the actual window installation. But I also would like to replace all the mechanisms and bits and pieces inside the doors for the windows. I know it should be as simple as taking it apart and putting it back together the same way I take it apart but there is always a catch with these cars, or so it seems!

• Like 1

Welcome from sunny Sth Grafton in Oz........if you have the pics showing up to 46 then they "should" be the same thru to 48 as the P15 series went till and included 1948, even early 1949..........anyway these are a great bunch of very knowledgeable guys........regards, andyd

You guys keep helping then I keep having to change what I originally said. I guess i got to excited finally being able to get some help here!
After looking through the Service Manual there is nothing for the inside mechanics of the windows. Just how to replace the glass  and interior. It shows a diagram but for 51' +

I guess I might just have to do this the old fashion way. But I'm sure I'll have another problem you guys can help with in the future. 

• Like 1