What have I done? (Or what will I do?)

yah...looking yesterday a bit more closely, the only thru cancer easily seen:

passenger door rear corner

passenger side cowl by the fender

driver side bottom of hood

otherwise that truck is dang solid!  I'll get him in a good shed as soon as I can to keep the rain off him...

names...need to find a name...but since I have barely thought about him, it hasn't come to the fore yet.

Wow.... First time I've heard of a dodge truck called a him!

Nice to know it will be a "Man" truck!

Wow.... First time I've heard of a dodge truck called a him!

Nice to know it will be a "Man" truck!

REALLY?  All my trucks are male...FEF (Fredrick Elsworth Fritsche) and TODD

CARS are female

BOLT:  Big ol' Truck 

BAT Mobile: Big Ass Truck Mobile

HAULER: Have A Unique Lil' Exciting Runner

ROBOT: Ridiculous Oversized Brother Of TODD

Ok...I'm bad at this...lol

48D

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Wow !

Hank  :)

P.S. is that a vacant plot next to you ?

no that's the 3 acre pasture in front of the 4 acres of woods we have...I seriously got turned around last night while in there mowing the trails!

Mark;

Sounds like you will have to wait until there is 7' or 8' of snow on the ground before you can actually work on any of your mopar projects.

Come to think of it .......maybe not........the snow plow and blower duties will probably keep you busy then.

I am starting to look hard at moving out of SoCal. I would really like something a bit rural.......but there is no way I want to be married to grounds keeper duties. That would just ruin it for me. :D We have to be careful because it is so easy to bit off more than we want to chew. Good fishing and not freezing my tookas off are both very high on my priority list.

Jeff

Mark;

Sounds like you will have to wait until there is 7' or 8' of snow on the ground before you can actually work on any of your mopar projects.

Come to think of it .......maybe not........the snow plow and blower duties will probably keep you busy then.

I am starting to look hard at moving out of SoCal. I would really like something a bit rural.......but there is no way I want to be married to grounds keeper duties. That would just ruin it for me. :D We have to be careful because it is so easy to bit off more than we want to chew. Good fishing and not freezing my tookas off are both very high on my priority list.

Jeff

with my mower it took 1.5 hours to mow the "yard"...I can deal with that, plus the grass doesn't grow very fast (sandy soil) so it won't be too bad.  My buddy is lending me hos plow truck for the winter, so quick and dirty there too!

• 4 months later...

just to twist the knife a little...I just got offered a twin to this truck and a B1/2 COE as well...but I'm passing as I don't have the funds free...

just to twist the knife a little...I just got offered a twin to this truck and a B1/2 COE as well...but I'm passing as I don't have the funds free...

hey, was that you I just saw on the side of the road with a sign "will work for COE"? :)

• 3 months later...

I'm posting here because everything is Mark's fault. lol

My girlfriend wants a COE....Mark help encourage this deviant behavior....

We looked at our first one together just the other day...a super clean, "everything's there" kinda truck that begs for a proper resto.... 

6500 bucks, but really felt worth the money, and yeah it runs.

She wants modern wears: AC/smooth ride and modern suspense.....so I said I would never cut into a truck this complete....the search continues.  

Thanks Mark. lol

48D

craigslist link

post-340-0-98542600-1463041020_thumb.jpg

• Like 5