fuel pump

1953P25

i have a 1953 b4b with a p25 engine. I need a fuel pump but I am not sure what car this motor is for or what the pump should look like. or where to get it. can anyone help? anything would be appreciated.

P25 is a 54 Plym.

Edit:     AIRTEX Part # 73201 seems to be the latest model of choice. It should come with the glass bowl. Physical mounting and operation is the same, but some vehicles may encounter a spacing problem with a glass bowl hitting stuff.

Google that pump #. Many sources.

EDIT 2:  If Rock Auto, be sure to use the 5% discount code.

If Advance Auto be sure to order online with store pick up and use an online discount code. 30-40% available most of the time.

Try TRT37 and TRT30

Edit3: If store pick up is not available order enough stuff to get free shipping :P

Edited by shel_ny

great I looked at it and that is the pump I was told I should have. the pump I have right now has a glass bubble on the right of the pump. is that the fuel filter on both pumps? does it have a separate filter I should purchase?

great I looked at it and that is the pump I was told I should have. the pump I have right now has a glass bubble on the right of the pump. is that the fuel filter on both pumps? does it have a separate filter I should purchase?

The glass is a sediment bowl to hold those things that you do not want in your carburetor such a water, and chunks of rust, and old hoses.

There is a screen in the pump to stop stuff from going through.

Many mount a inline see through plastic filter back in the line somewhere where it is easy to change, and away from any heat source.

post-80-0-98010300-1428959641_thumb.jpg

Edited by shel_ny