'47 D-24 - right side back door lower hinge

tufd24

Hey all,

The D-24 is coming along. Needed a ton more metal-work than expected, but it's all coming together. Ready for paint, engine and tranny are both rebuilt and painted, ready for install, and interior is set to go.  Until...got a call today asking if I can find a replacement right side, back door, lower hinge.  The existing is messed up enough it shouldn't be used if we can avoid it.

Any leads on where to get one. I think calling junk yards will be pretty futile.

I was able to get most of the parts I needed (gaskets, weather-stripping, etc.) from Andy B.  I don't think they'd carry something like this though.

Thanks!

1942-1948 Dodge Chrysler DeSoto   same hinge.

Body half # 944148

Door half # 944150

http://www.ebay.com/itm/42-46-47-48-CHRYSLER-WINDSOR-DODGE-DESOTO-DOOR-HINGE-RRL-/130708550298?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e6ed6329a&vxp=mtr

Edit: highpockets58 on ebay may be of help as well

Edited by shel_ny

Thanks all. I was able to get one off ebay. Appreciate the help and quick replies.