disc conversion and dual resevoir master cylinder

jrhoads

I have a 1949 plymouth 2nd series special deluxe, all stock but am thinking of a front disc conversion.  I realize all the options out there, but am more concerned about a proven dual resevoir master cylinder.
I would prefer more of a bolt on or relatively easy exchange without any or much modification. I know ECI makes one, AAJ, Butch's, (any others)  Just trying to keep it simple and reliable.
Thanks in advance

Hi Don,  quite aware of the numerous threads.... too many opinions :)  Looking for solid solutions.  But thanks, I will look over that post.
Northeast Indiana... Wabash. You?

Thanks Don

Edited by jrhoads

The thread link I posted is my personal experience with a dual chamber master install. Advertised as a bolt in but actual install was not what I would classify as a bolt on. For discs in front I used the Plydo kit but they are no longer in business. Forum member Rustyhope makes a good kit similar to plydo and priced right with excellent customer support.

I am in Fort Wayne about 50 miles from you. If you get up this way give me a shout.

jrhoads, on 13 Dec 2014 - 3:35 PM, said:

Hi Don,  quite aware of the numerous threads.... too many opinions :)  Looking for solid solutions.  But thanks, I will look over that post.

Northeast Indiana... Wabash. You?

Thanks Don

I would think this same subject regurgitated on the same forum would generate as many or duplicate of the same opinions....