My new 1952

Npence

Nice looking truck, Welcome to the greatest forum for information and help keeping them on the road.

The truck is all stock. Runs and drives great can't wait till spring to hit the open road. My 49 is now for sale wife said I can only have one truck.

yeah,, one for you and one for her :D

Very, Very nice looking Dodge truck. I am going to get one of those one day. I know you are proud of your find and you should very well should be. What does the 49 look like?

See all you 48-50 guys, a 51-53 series is an "Upgrade"

Hank  :lol:  

P.S. Just ribbing...good luck with your new truck Npence I will however be glad to send you a free can of black Rustoleum for you.  Unless you live in Miami friends just don't let friends drive around with white bumpers.  

Edited by HanksB3B
  • Like 1

See all you 48-50 guys, a 51-53 series is an "Upgrade"

Hank  :lol:  

...Dayam straight! :-P

Plus this one has turn signals and a fresh air kit! Score! Looks like you're just missing the "Air" knob and cable which controls the valve on the fire wall.

Edit...also a nice bed.

Yeah, paint the bumper black!

Edited by John-T-53
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Took the truck out today for a quick run around the block. Drives and handles great can't wait till spring to drive it more often just got lucky today it was 50 outside.

Springfield?

Spring Valley?

Spring Glen?

Spring Street?

Our local True Value Hardware store has them.

In the olden days some repair shops lacking scruples would charge a customer for a full tune-up but simply replaced the throttle return spring with something requiring less resistance. Then they would go for a drive with the customer pointing out to her or him how much better the car ran due to less foot feed pressure required.