All Hallows Eve

Uncle-Pekka

Pekka.that is a sedan delivery...great for dropping off your unwanted corpse at the morgue..delivery condition is not of great importance and well, if the car breaks down on the way as may well be the case of the GM junk shown..no real harm unless rigor sets in during that time...unloading could be a problem...its either snap crackle pop to the rescue there or wit till rigor leaves the body...remember in all things business...time is money.....anyway, hardly the right ride for that last trip to plant-town..I will stick with my 51 Packard...

with a PA passion Pekka...with a PA  passion....lol

post-19-0-37222600-1414833020_thumb.jpg

Edited by Plymouthy Adams
  • Like 1

Good morning Tim, (unless the Great Pumpkin got you last night)

I perfectly agree and understand you will rather trust the Packard, so would I if I ever will be fortunate to find one. Please post more photos of it.

As matter of fact I recognized the chevy is 1948 sedan delivery, not ever hearse (I wonder if entry level chevy was ever made to hearse, suppose Cadillacs, Buicks and Pontiac's were more popular hearses from the GM fleet?)

However, I picked the shot of the delivery as starting point of my artistic adventure because of the trees in the background. After some digital processing they made the Halloween mood I was after...

The best result, may still be the below Cadillac?

10704127_10205386985904281_1754653273116

• Like 1

I did not venture in to see if there was anything store in this vehicle other than what was visible from the outside. I don't know if the bench seat had been bolted down, or was just stored there. Don't even remember if I opened the doors for the photo op, or if they were already open to invite me in. It does appear that the hood was up.

post-80-0-15349300-1414851800_thumb.jpg

As Tim pointed out, there was not any hearse in my rendered pictures posted above.

To amend it, I will post a real hearse (along with Tim's Packard); a Superior built on Cadillac chassis:

f98e1dcdae319bd457c2fa364ab98bf8.jpg

Edited by Uncle-Pekka