replacement floor pans for P18 sedan

Darbone85737

Is there someone who makes good quality sheet metal panels (floors) for this car?  I bought some panels from C2C that are all but worthless. The removable panel that gets bolted into the drivers footwell was horrible and I wound up cutting it into sections to fit onto the original part just to make it somewhat usable. 

Thanks again for any help

Larry

• Like 1

Plymouth Doctor http://www.theplymouthdoctor.com/ . I got floors for my '51 Dodge D39 business coupe and was very satisfied. My Dodge is a Canadian car so the same as a Plymouth but with Dodge trim. His parts are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. The removable panel which allows access and has the gas pedal bolted to it is an exact replica. Other panels needed only very minor mods to make them fit perfectly. He does rockers as well. On his site, click on Catalogs.

Edited by RobertKB

His printed catalogues all have the prices. I got two floor pans, removable cover, and two rocker panels and it cost around $800.00. As I said earlier, pricey but you get good quality stuff and the proper gauge metal unlike a lot of other places. All parts are now welded in place and it's hard to tell what is new and what is not now that it is painted .

DSCN9985_zps565d08fe.jpg

Edited by RobertKB
  • Like 1

Having recently done the floors in my car, I do not think those look like they would fit well. Kind of hard to say without having the piece in hand but I am guessing Plymouth Doctor's would fit much better.