Barabbas

Show Your Wheels

On a 49 Plymouth Woodie, what size tire looks best and what size wide whitewall. Note: wheels are 4 1/2 wide x 15”

Am using original set of Chrysler wire wheels removed from a 1955 Chrysler New Yorker back in the 1970s.  I am running BF Goodrich branded

radials purchased from Coker Tire.     ********Oops......in looking thru earlier posts I saw that I had posted similar pictures ....oh well.....I still

use the wheels and still like them.  I also have a set of 15 inch original style wheels with wide whites on them.......plus the original 16 inch rims that came

on the car, with a set of black sidewall radials sitting around to use on them.  They need to be cleaned up and painted first.  Then there is the set of 15 inch

painted Chrysler wire wheels which also need to be cleaned up and repainted, plus need new center caps.  Always something in the garage on which to spend

time and money.

January2011330.jpg 

Miami%20OK%20show%2010-17-10%20069.jpg

101_8223.jpg

Painted factory wire wheels.....got them on a 54 Plymouth Savoy fourdoor purchased in a neighboring town.

Sold the car with a different set of rims on it.  Am thinking yellow to match the car. 

Edited by BobT-47P15

Original 'Triple Ripple' Hollywood Flipper caps by National.
It took me years to find these. When they arrived they were in their original carton, wrapped in 1950 dated newspaper.

IMG_2124 edit copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 11.04.46.png

IMG_2124 edit.jpg