Show Your Wheels

Barabbas

I have always liked the American 200S wheels. I had them on my custom van back in the 70's. So when it came time to get wheels for my wagon, I knew just what I wanted to put on. They are 15x6 front and 15x10 rear. Some called them coke bottle or daisy wheels.

post-1206-0-66245900-1409048576_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I would say there about 50 years old at least. I'm not going to drive with them very long. I have driven the car about 160 miles around my area with them sense last Friday. The car had 31,177 miles on it when I bought it two weeks ago, so thy may be Original.....

IMG_3726_zps06997cb7.jpg

Edited by LODI3QTR
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I run 1950's 15x6 mopar wheels front and back, back tires are P235-75R15, fronts are P205-70R15. Don't know what the caps are from, I modified them to fit the wheels.

attachicon.gif100_3409_resized.JPG

attachicon.gif100_3412_resized.JPG

kool truck

• 5 years later...

These are some of my wheels not Full Scale but wheels on one of My '50 Plymouth Suburbans. In 1/20 Scale By "Product Miniatures". The wheels were made for me by 3D Scale Parts....

Small IMG_6024.jpg

Small AmRimB7beck+hUAQ.jpg

Small Plymouth Cut 2.jpg

Small3D Wheels Small.jpg

Small '50 Plymouth ProjectRake.jpg

Edited by LODI3QTR
  • Like 1

Hello,

I'm running Goodyear tires that with my car which came on my car when new, according to the delivery paperwork I found under the back seat. I bought Goodyear super -cushion collector car 6:70X15 tires from Jim Benjamin . I'm on my third set in 38 years of ownership.

My 48 Plymouth.jpg

48 Glendale Elks car show.JPG

They’re not mounted yet and still looking for a good deal on 6.00 x 18 tires. But they’re going to look sweet mounted up! After looking at pictures of some of the other wheels here, perhaps I ought to pick up a different set for a different look. 

E4499870-BB4E-4BB0-83AD-52E9E42F650D.jpeg

DBE1A9AC-9A9F-438A-9FEF-80E26FD13B7C.jpeg

• Like 1

My 39 Ply  is work in process, still have to paint and install the correct center horn button, steering wheel was recast.  Have to put the carpet in.  Was working under the hood, haven't had an opportunity to put the side panels back on.  The tires are radial, 215/70/R16 from Diamond Tire, wheels are from Summit - 16 in X 6 in. , chrome outer with painted center, clips were welded on to hold the stock hubcaps.  Tires are almost the same diameter as the 600X16, however wider.  From the side view not much difference however from the front and back one can see the difference in width, handles and stops much better with these tires.

Steering Wheel.png

Tiresa.png

Edited by Richard Cope
Corrected type, car is a 39 Ply not 30 Ply
  • Like 1