2014 Desoto Convention in Fort Wayne

Don Coatney

Drove threw the host hotel parking lot and shot a few photos this evening. The big show is tomorrow. I did run into Joe and his dad and shot the bull for a few minutes. Here are a few parking lot photos. First shot is Joes furd vert.

P7180003.jpg

P7180001.jpg

P7180004.jpg

P7180005.jpg

P7180002.jpg

P7180006.jpg

• Like 1

I ran into forum member KMReeves. He presides over the Hoosier Chapter of the POC. Pictured is his Dual Carbed Plymouth. Those of you who attended the Detroit POC event in 08 should remember him as he was in attendance there. I did not get a picture today but he is setting next to VanBuskirk in the 3rd picture and his car is next to Greg's car in the 4th picture. He will also be at the Port Huron meet next month. Today I also spent some time chewing the fat with "blue" truck Joe.

P7180002_01.jpg

P7180001_01.jpg

roadtrip049.jpg

Mvc-006f-2.jpg

Here are a few more photos. I walked up to this woody to read the sign in the window. First thing it said was Fluid Drive Transmission so I stopped reading. Lots of good looking cars.

For the rest of the photos follow this link.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/DonCoatney/library/Boro%20Car%20Shows/2014%20Desoto%20Convention?sort=3&page=1

P7190017.jpg

P7190016.jpg

P7190015.jpg

P7190008.jpg

• Like 1

It was nice to see you again Don! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Next year the NDC convention is Kalamazoo, MI. I will hopefully make it next year also.