Width ?

old rat 49
Go to solution Solved by old rat 49,

When I redid my floor panels I inadvertently welded the rear door posts too narrow. They were totally rusted out at the bottom as were the rockers and I made it too straight not realizing that the rockers had so much of a curve and the doors don't fit for beans at the bottom.  I need someone to measure and tell me what the width should be. It's 46-48 two door sedan. An above the hump outside to outside measurement would be easiest for someone to do. Don't have another near me to take a look at.   PS just completed redoing the front bushings and hangers on the rear axle. They were so worn the tires were rubbing in turns. Should handle better too.

Check your gaps all the way around the doors before you lock it in this time.  You can get some sag in the body too from the floors rusting out.  That may help you avoid cutting it apart a third time.