Dodge Route Van

charlesk

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a Dodge Route Van. I am new to the forum and any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have a Route Van?  I've seen them now and then, pretty hard to find.

check eBay.  Might also check "for sale" section on the HAMB.  I suspect there are a few out there, but I don't know of one at the moment.

Hope you are having good weather there in Destin.  

There is a fellow around here who collects old Dodges specifically and might have something.....but he's about an hour from me and even

farther from you.  

The Route Van I came across locally was listed on C/L as an ice cream truck with no mention of the model

• 5 years later...

https://westslope.craigslist.org/pts/d/paonia-1949-dodge-route-van-project/7016477573.html

Please let me know if anyone is interested.  Thank you.

Tom Anderson, 970-986-1020, vikingminer49er@gmail.com

Thank you for your response. You must have been up before ggdad1951.  He hid my post, but you can see the links to my collection on the CL referral forum.  Please let me know if anyone may be interested in any of my trucks.  Thank you.

Tom Anderson

Paonia CO

970-986-1020

vikingminer49er@gmail.com