Pilot House

MATT47025

Hello all !

I am brand new to this site. I've been looking for an old truck for me and my dad for a while. I think I am leaning toward a pilot house.

I've searched all the usually places on the net. Seams that trying to find an old pilothouse that's not been monkey'd with is pretty tough.

Recently i've seen a couple for sale that had what looked like a row of switches on the dash to the left of the steering wheel.

Anyone know what these are for?

Most likely the radio. Its vertical and on the left.

Otherwise most trucks have the radio delete plate there.

Welcome to the forum, and find that truck...you'll love it!

48D

Either a radio or the heater controls. Or maybe some whack job like me out switches there for various things... :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum! If you ask around you can always find something! I have a friend in central WI with a 48? 3/4 tonner fluid drive and a 2 ton dump he would love to sell!

Happy hunting!

-Josh

What kind of condition are you looking for? A friend of mine has this 1 1/2 Ton for sale, it sits in Colorado, but the truck sitting beside it I need to go pick up anyway.... LOL

537041_10200963823433348_1247387551_n.jp

I also have a 1/2 T here at the farm in Ohio

2192414180088936788UfOgLk_fs.jpg

What part of Indiana are you from?

• 10 months later...