Fire

pflaming

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been 19 months since the fire. This week I'm putting the finishing touches on my shop office. It's compact, 12 X 8, but will work just fine. It's difficult to take pics of a small room but these will give you an idea of the progress.

Final work on the shop proper is now underway, pics in a few days.

Where is the cat bed?

DJ194950, on 30 Sept 2015 - 10:39 PM, said:DJ194950, on 30 Sept 2015 - 10:39 PM, said:

Where is the cat bed?

with the cat...six feet under....actually I lie...no cat is worth a six foot dug hole..don't get me wrong..will not harm a cat...just will not abide by one as a pet either...

Edited by Plymouthy Adams

I'm getting very close to finishing my new building to my taste. I concluded that an old vehicle hobby should have an old building decor. Still got details to do, like square up the top, lights, detail the lower part of the wall, and south wall storage, but the top is now under control.

Edited by pflaming

Installing more Flammables to the inside I see!   :huh:

Maybe time to install a "old time" fire sprinkler and alarm system?  :lol:

• Like 1

Last night I read a post which showed how to use a drill press to press out the dents in body trim. So I retrieved my fire damaged drill press to see if the press would work. Surprise, but for the motor it works! So I added it to my wood working bench. I will put a fire extinguisher there and a sprinkler as a back up. It will clean up just fine, will even repaint it.

I did not realize the scope and breadth of a total burn out. A couple more days and I'll have the shop as I want it. Pics when completed.

Edited by pflaming