Fire

pflaming

Not a pleasant morning. Feeling  a bit hallow just now. Truck was in there. This is how I first saw it, then the fire broke and in the snap of a finger it was in full blaze.

FIRE003_zps8dc28057.jpg

FIRE009_zps6d1e4e58.jpg

FIRE007_zpsb555b675.jpg

FIRE001_zps172bc1df.jpg

Edited by pflaming

Not a pleasant morning, Truck was in there. No one was hurt but I'm certain the granddaughter's cat was in there. That's going to be a tough assignment.

Daylight now, hate to go and look but have no choice. 

Damn Sorry about your loss. Glad you and the family are ok, The truck and the other things can be repaired and replaced.

The shop is unattached a set alone building, so no problem with the house. We do not know the cause. All is well under the circumstances. The suburban is in the house garage, where I usually keep the truck. I switche the two to tune up the truck for the trip to the BBQ.  I was working on rebuilding the fuel pump in the area where the fire started, maybe some rags . . . 

Thanks to all for your current and future responses.

Paul 

I feel terrible for you. It's easy to say... and I think this when I see people that loose everything in a tornado or a wild fire... that at least they are alive and that is what' really important..as far as the truck goes you have just taken Patina to a new level. I'm so sorry but I am glad that there was no loss of life. I hope you can focus on what's important and not let this get you. 

Life seems so unfair sometimes.

Keep the Faith. Blessings often come after tradgedy. You are in my prayers, Be strong in the Lord, 

Hank 

• Like 2

Hank just wrote what I was thinking,could have not said it better.  You will be in my family's prayers also. I do restoration after a fire claim occasionaly  and there is'nt nothing worse than sifting through all the burned and water soaked items.  all the insurance in the wworld can't fix personal attachments.  

Good Luck, Todd B

I was heartbroken reading this. But as others have said, that you and your family are okay, is what's most important.

Having had friends and neighbors go through similar challenges, I know it won't be easy in the months ahead but you'll make through. I know that.

If and when you're ready and the call goes out for things that you'll need, count me in to help.

Oh Paul those pictures made my heart sink thinking of all the stories and fun we all have had seeing your progress on the truck. I wish you the best including a new Patina truck and a new even better garage.

Take care of youself first!

Bob