12V wiper motor available

ggdad1951

thought I'd post this here as some of you aren't on Facebook.  I plan on getting this for my TODD project at some point in the near future, they even have a delay system if you want to add that as well as a washer kit!

http://www.jplstreetrods.com/index.php?route=product%2Fproduct&product_id=637

Thanks for posting this. I think I'll be getting one of these at some point for my 4bt swapped '52 B3b.

While on the subject of 12 volt motors... Any one know if one would be available for a truck heater? I'm not totally sure what model heater I have, I'll have to try and look that up.

Thanks

-Chris

Can't say I do, it was likely 80s-90s though, a guy gave it to me in a pile of stuff

Okay thanks for the lead. When I pull it out of the truck I can take it to a place like Napa and they can help me match it up to something.

-Chris

That should work, just an fyi I think the 3 bolt plate seperates from the motor with 2 screws, or something along those lines. Good luck, and let us know what you find!

-4153dodges

Thank again. It may be awhile before i get to the point of removing it but when i do i'll resurrect the thread and fill you guys in.

-Chris