Wanted to reintroduce myself

Brad Lustig

It's been quite a while since I've been on the forum. My Dodge blew a rear bearing out several years ago and I let it sit for far too long. After a friend prodded me every time we saw each other to let him help I finally gave in. I brought it over to his house last week. Going to clean out and rebuild the carb since it's got to be a little gummy. I ran the engine several times a year. Just need to fix the rear axle and brakes to get back on the road. I'll go ahead and replace the shocks and do the front brakes again while I'm at it. The suppliers have changed quite a bit in the last 5 years so I'm sure I'll be doing quite a bit of research around here.

• Like 1

NO that is our bud in the great wild west...Christopher...who by the way ahs not been on for ever so long...anyone heard from him of late...he and Mike Maker are MIA

OK, thanks Tim. Now that I see the name I remember that :lol: