Pictures of My Plymouth

Joe Flanagan

Looks good! I've always liked these pastel colors. They look good,don't show dirt,and the cars don't get so hot in the summer.

I don't have the driveshaft in yet or the seats. I also have to fill the brake system with fluid. Just now I was trying to install the cowl vent and the wiper arms popped off. Trying to get them back on, I stretched the spring with the two retainers that keeps them on their posts so now I have to find a new spring. Gives you an idea of the old two steps forward, one step back routine.

Going on 12 years. But I'm always quick to point out it's been mostly weekends. 

Nice job Joe,

I know that you mean about weekends, vacation time, and holidays are all opportunities to move the project closer to complete.  I just removed the body belt to put my 48 back into the paint shop for a do-over.  I hope, no I know.., that this is the last time.  it should be completely done in the spring unless I do something else.  For myself I am starting year 10.

Again, nice work

Chet...

Thanks for the comments. Over the weekend, I'd hoped to get a lot done but I spent the entire time on the wiper mechanism and the cowl vent. Sometimes its the little things that put up the biggest fight. Next part of the project is figuring out a way to install the spears that go along the rockers. I got a plan, thanks to Tim Adams. I'll try to document the process with photos. Unless I screw up. Then there won't be any photos.