Jesse Swick In Oregon

knuckleharley
Go to solution Solved by knuckleharley,

Anybody here ever heard of this guy? He is supposed to be doing quality repops of antique Mopar sheet metal. One guy told me he does grille shells and inserts for 33 Plymouths,for one.

I've done a web search and can't come up with anything.

Haven't heard of him.

I got my '33 PD grill insert, in stainless, from Dave Stromberg:

Fat Fendered Relics
114 Stout Rd.
Silverlake, WA 98645
Telephone: +1.360.967.2061
email: dastromberg@comcast.net

http://www.fatfenderedrelics.com/

The grill is substantially heavier than the original but the original mounting tabs seem to be strong enough (been on my car for a number of years and many thousands of miles now). He makes them with or without the crank hole.

• Like 1

• Solution

I got my '33 PD grill insert, in stainless, from Dave Stromberg:

Fat Fendered Relics

114 Stout Rd.

Silverlake, WA 98645

Telephone: +1.360.967.2061

email: dastromberg@comcast.net

http://www.fatfenderedrelics.com/

The grill is substantially heavier than the original but the original mounting tabs seem to be strong enough (been on my car for a number of years and many thousands of miles now). He makes them with or without the crank hole.

Thanks,Tod. I got his contact info from someone else a few minutes ago. Come to find out he only makes repop inserts for 33 Plymouths,and he gets $550 for the plain steel ones (which is what I want),and $650 for the stainless ones.

I didn't think to ask him if the stainless ones were polished or not.

Thanks,Tod. I got his contact info from someone else a few minutes ago. Come to find out he only makes repop inserts for 33 Plymouths,and he gets $550 for the plain steel ones (which is what I want),and $650 for the stainless ones.

I didn't think to ask him if the stainless ones were polished or not.

My stainless one came very nicely polished. Most people just assume it is the chromed original. Or at least no one has commented on it not being the chromed metal original including the POC judges.

My stainless one came very nicely polished. Most people just assume it is the chromed original. Or at least no one has commented on it not being the chromed metal original including the POC judges.

My coupe is going to get painted flat black,and I'm thinking I want the grille insert to be painted either red or white. I like red and the steel wheels will be red,but the top insert and maybe the firewall will be white.