Unknown Part Name And Supplier. Help!

Duskylady
Go to solution Solved by greg g,

Greetings! I am new to your forums. My 1948 Plymouth Convertible is getting modified and I can't for the life of me find the "plugs" for the radio delete plate. Can anyone please point me in the right direction with a part name and/or place to find? I have attached a picture. Thanks much!

post-6385-0-18183000-1378170956_thumb.jpg

Greetings! I am new to your forums. My 1948 Plymouth Convertible is getting modified and I can't for the life of me find the "plugs" for the radio delete plate. Can anyone please point me in the right direction with a part name and/or place to find? I have attached a picture. Thanks much!

How did you get that lime green "Plymouth" plastic dash plate lime green and still keep the "Plymouth"?

How did you get that lime green "Plymouth" plastic dash plate lime green and still keep the "Plymouth"?

The plymouth is cast into the plastic. If you remove the old paint you could repaint it however you wish.

The green is indeed painted from the back. I used some model car paint I. Silver with a tiny paint brush to touch up the lettering then sprayed the back of the piece with green. Ta da!

post-6385-0-37169800-1378345307_thumb.jpg

• Like 1