Wire Smoke

Alshere59

Wonder if you can put the magic smoke back in.

attachicon.gifwire smoke.jpg

With all the enginering types on this forum- perhaps one of them can design, build, patent a device to be installed on cars to capture the smoke and be reinstalled after repairs of the problem area to replace the smoke in the cars system, saves lots of money on repairs and make the designer BILLIONS !!!  :rolleyes:

Edited by DJ194950

I need a fifty gallon drum of that.

Won't do you much good without the special funnel used to put the smoke into the wires. Unfortunately those have to be constructed of unobtainium to work properly so they are very hard to get.

Won't do you much good without the special funnel used to put the smoke into the wires. Unfortunately those have to be constructed of unobtainium to work properly so they are very hard to get.

That's what I was afraid of. The part number didn't cross over to anything anyway. I knew there was some kind of special tool involved. Oh well I guess if it is on the internet it may not always right.