Can Anybody Identify My New Toy?

41/53dodges

Well guys, for those of you who answered one of my previous threads on pulling a camper with the truck, I finally pulled the trigger! Only problem is, what the heck is it? it might be in tough shape and perhaps too big for the pickup, but really who is going to complain for what I paid (take a guess if you dare! :D ) anyways, any help to figure this out would be greatly appreciated!
-Josh

post-2915-0-15221300-1364431491_thumb.jpg

A wrecking yard storage box?

Did you go to the rez and steal some poor Navajo's house? Sorry, been reading too many Hillerman novels... ;)

Looks more like a small mobile home than a camper. Is the chimney for an oil stove or a small wood/coal stove? I've been looking at a couple like that locally to turn into changing rooms or bathrooms for rec area at the pond. Or weekend get away spots for car/truck/motorcycle friends...Tell me the springs, wheels and axles are inside of it, because you'll never find correct replacements.

Alright, it is a Westwood Coronado camper, only made for 3 years. now for those of you with no imagination, it is actually in very good contition inside. the axle is under it, and a new one would roll right in from northern tool if it need it, and it probably will.

I've been looking at a couple a lot less solid than that. I'll get some snaps of one of them, makes your toy look like it just rolled off the assembly line...

Gas lights only or gas/electric combination?

Too bad you aren't closer, I've got a junk Terry trailer with natural gas conversion that could donate the stove/oven, furnaces, water heater, roof mount a/c unit... I don't need it, have a self propelled (Ungers Coach, 413/727 on a D600 or 700 chassis) so the trailer parts aren't needed. I'm going to turn the Terry chassis into a farm trailer.

Not my coach in the pic, mine is two tone green, but the same model.post-4117-0-94606700-1364620235_thumb.png

I've been looking at a couple a lot less solid than that. I'll get some snaps of one of them, makes your toy look like it just rolled off the assembly line...

Gas lights only or gas/electric combination?

Too bad you aren't closer, I've got a junk Terry trailer with natural gas conversion that could donate the stove/oven, furnaces, water heater, roof mount a/c unit... I don't need it, have a self propelled (Ungers Coach, 413/727 on a D600 or 700 chassis) so the trailer parts aren't needed. I'm going to turn the Terry chassis into a farm trailer.

Not my coach in the pic, mine is two tone green, but the same model.attachicon.gifhttp://mopar.pairserver.com/p15d24ph_forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=36872'>Unger_Commander.png

Thanks for the offer, but mine actually still has a full interior, everything but mattresses and such! seems to have gas/electric lighting. Really the chassis and floor are remarkably solid even by new standards.

Now there's a trip down memory lane. In the early 60's my dad worked away from home at Mayfield dam in western Washington and he bought a trailer almost identical to that. I have no idea what brand, but it was a '47 model. It had a wood stove and was painted porch and ballpark green. He sold it to his replacement when he came home full time.