15 hours ago, DJ194950 said:

Don't plan to drive in the rain do you ??

Perfect fit for a ratrod!   I sure hope not! Great to have some experienced help.

Just do not open a car/truck modification shop in town after he teaches you all of his tricks!  ? ?

DJ

he actually shut down his build part of his business last June, just making after market parts for muscle cars now.

People willing help/teach seem to getting harder to find!

I do like pass on anything I know about cars/painting/body work to anyone I know that wants to learn as they do the heavy lifting.

This forum is all about doing what can be shared And learned from those you need some help and the people with more experience. I know I read anything about things that I have no knowledge of here even if I really have no particular use  of that information to work on that part etc. at this time.

DJ

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

progress from the weekend.  Transfer case cleaned of grime and crud.  Trans mounted to bellhousing.  Not in current pictures: steel parts painted with POR15 (did that after the pics).

20190804_130319.jpg

20190804_130314.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Merle Coggins said:

That's going to be a lot of transmission to handle when installing it to the engine. It may be easier to install in separate pieces.

engine hoist w/ no cab in the way...no problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...