Dodge Trucks in Africa

BigDaddyO

If this link works, this is well worth the watch.

It's about the making of the movie "King Solomon's Mine" and the Dodge trucks they used.

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/60965/King-Solomon-s-Mines-Original-Movie-Promo-.html

Thats really cool, thanks for posting it.

I love those power wagons. I climbed Mt. Orizaba in Mexico in 2004. I got a ride in a power wagon to base camp. Awesome experience. Here is a link to some info http://www.dodgepowerwagon.com/sprouse/m601/orizaba.htm

The little group I climbed Orizaba back in the late 1980s with used that fellow's competition to get to the base camp. But we did see the Power Wagon on the road both directions. It looked to be in good condition back then and based on your linked photos they've kept it up.

i think the most famous movie with a pilot house cab pickup is war of  the worlds it's the part where the guys have the white flag and are waveing it when they get zapped look in the back ground very noticeable

unfortunately I can no longer see U-tube posting..Ihave investigated it being a flash player trouble and or windows problem that was due to auto udpdate...I therefore rrestored my computer to an earlier time and still the prob exists..so is it ISP...Ihave no clue..any geeks out there care to take a stab...Window 7, adobe flash version 11.5.502.149

but if this truck pivots in the middle allowing the front and rear to roll independently..then you got the articulating power wagon..

thanks Harvey....no work for me...have no clue..the u-tube fix is believe it or not a u-tube video..so if I cannot see it I cannot use the instructions...lol  have deleted cache, cookies, history. refresh, large screen, quality (video size/streaming) upgraded player, reverted to prior player..restored windows to an earlier time that did work...this is the biggest puzzler of it all......some are dead from first click..others will play a second and lock up go to black screen...I am at a loss for certain..last thing I read was possible ISP probs...I have no clue..unless you folks post a u-tube link I am rarely there as it is...but would like to see some fo the auto related links posted here now and then or at least have the option of saying no first...lol     anyway..me and u-tube are out of sync for now...Ihave not given up..but I have had enough for one day you might say..