Nashville, Tn. Swap Meet

wayfarerstranger

Went to the Nashville Swap Meet today got a vintage radiator pressure tester , it was a great deal FREE ! And after walking for hours  and looking at miles of auto parts and only seeing a handful of old MoPaR stuff nothing worth mentioning and zero AMX parts ,  i almost fell over when i spotted a 49 Plymouth rear bumper guard in mint condition , but not just any rear bumper guard but one for a 1949 WOODIE with the fold down bumper , and it just so happens that i own such a beast and one of mine is broken. what are the odd`s of that happening ? of course the sellar nor anyone else at the swap meet knew what is was , it was just laying there waiting for me to walk by and take it home .

you did better than I ..I walked all day Friday and found nothing for P15, Packard, or any other make and model I have in captivity..even lenses were at a minimum in availibilty.

I bought a few electrical pigtails for harness making..few stainless capped bumper bolts and pretty much just enjoyued the day walking about..oh well..the next meet is near my house and will be held the end of March..

Nashville swap meet was at the Nashville fair grounds. I did not go as I had to work yesterday,

Link to website

http://stonesrivercarclub.com/?p=92

February 17th there is another swap meet in Lebanon, Tennessee at the Wilson County Fairgrounds.

Link to the webpage.

http://www.midtennaaca.org/

I went to that swap meet at the Nashville Fairgrounds 4 or 5 years ago......thought it was pretty good and at that time found

a few Plymouth related goodies.  I thought it was being discontinued.....can't recall just why now.....but glad to hear it's

still going on.  Most of it was indoors with some outside spaces. 

Chance.....sure is nice to find one of those deals where nobody knows what the item is and therefore the price is

very reasonable.