moving along....slowely but surely!

mackster

Got my interior panels installed, working on my window sills, they are in primer and will be painted this week. That's as far as i am gonna do, to run the car until summer time, when I will get the custom headliner done, along with the carpet... so here it is! dont mind the window sills not done yet. they will be done soon!

post-282-0-55756700-1359333518_thumb.jpg

post-282-0-27565500-1359333526_thumb.jpg

post-282-0-97925800-1359333536_thumb.jpg

post-282-0-91645500-1359333550_thumb.jpg

Did you do the door panels yourself?  Looks really nice.  What color are the window garnish going to be?

I sent them out to be done. I cant imagine doing them myself! looks like alot of work! got a good deal on them. i just put them back on the car. They will come out one more time once the headliner goes back in later on this year. The window garnsih will be red along with the dash and mostly everything inside is red. the outside will be black shiny black. I will run it in primer until i finsh the modifications to the body. (im almost done...)

I also installed this trunk seal from MikeCo. and it was perfect! man it made the job so easy. glad i bought it! no picutres of it because it is just a seal. :)

Does Mike have a website?  I need a trunk seal too.  What did you use, 3M weatherstrip cement?