I'm a new guy.

Rustychucks

Hey folks! I've been around checking this forum out since I picked my car up in November. Just signed up so I could share my findings and holler at the mean old men...kidding. Anyhow, I'm Mike. This is my '51 Club Coupe.

post-5678-0-19318700-1359002756_thumb.jpg

I'm redoing the dash and interior this winter. Dressing up and painting the wheels and wrapping em up in new rubber come spring. She runs and she's fun. Cheers.

Rusty,

Welcome.  That's a beautiful drive, sir.  Can you tell us more about it, please?  Pictures, man, more pictures because we can read those better than words.

-Randy

Well, I'm the third owner, 43,xxx miles. Three on the tree original 218. I have a santay visor that seems to have been on the car since the fifties..it's original green color is faded to the blue you see in the pictures.post-5678-0-37068600-1359010878_thumb.jpgpost-5678-0-38031300-1359010958_thumb.jpgpost-5678-0-08956200-1359011024_thumb.jpg

I'll add more pictures when I figure out how to make an album.

Hi Rusty.........nice car.  Glad you joined.  My only suggestion is that you try and find a way to make your

pictures end up a bit smaller.  Don't know which method you are using to post them, but I use PhotoBucket

online album which offers the ability to re-size pictures as they are placed into the album.  Therefore, they

come out a good size for forum use. 

post-22-0-88824900-1359048179_thumb.jpg

Edited by BobT-47P15