Thanks GK

Bob D

I want to thank GK for all his help. When the forum changed format I tried tol get back on but was unable to, so I contacted GK asking for his help, he did, but I was still unalbe to get back on through no fault of his.  Well this evening here I am under a different user name and email address,

Bob D who was '40Plymouth

Bob, sorry you had problems reconnecting but glad you are back on. You will have to post lots of pictures of the Wayback Machine and Cooper to get your post count back up. I am surprised that there were several people with different kinds of problems after the forum changes. I have had no trouble what-so-ever and mainly like the new format.

Dear Bob D,

Welcome to the forum!  You'll find some great guys here with very good advice so don't be shy about asking questions.  You may also find a few grouchy guys but they're mainly from Colorado and upstate NY so just ignore them.

-Randy

That's funny...read the first post over Randy...he's been here for years.