1949 Plymouth Truck

TR Waters

I always wondered what a cut down wagon would look like..I wonder no more..poor girl has some serious rust in the very common/rust prone areas...the sliding windows has a lot to do with this I think..the rockers are poor throughout the 49-52 series...I would like to have seen a picture of the bed floor..thanks for posting..

That's actually kinda neat. Someone down here did that years ago with a 49-51 Mercury sedan, bed innards were from an early import mini truck. I need to go see if the Merc is still in a family friend's junkyard, because I've got a runs perfect late model wreck I could swap it onto and finish the conversion...

Once done they tend to draw a lot of attention, most of it positive. My brother in law did that to a 62 Dart 4 door, I had a 68 Catalina somebody did that to...

• 4 weeks later...