window seals???

mackster

Ok last time i posted i did not have a picture and it turned into a guessing game to wha t iwas talking about! :P anyways now i like to show you i have window the fuzzy channels and my glass goes up and down like a champ. :) but i need the rubber/felt that goes between the glass and the door panel inside and outside. I have been using duck tape to keep water and dirt out. but i need the right stuff or at least something that will work! do you know where i can get it??/

post-394-13585372092669_thumb.jpg

Here in Oz we call that stuff Bailey Channel, but you guys call it window fuzzies or window channel, I have the Restoration Specialities catalog, they have it listed on pages 13 thru to 21, and call it Belt Weatherstrip with Stainless Steel Beads.....their phone number is 814 467 9842 or 814 467 9282 or their website is www.restorationspecialties.com ...........regards, andyd

• 2 weeks later...

I found them!!! my contact is Jan Bogert. he is liquidating a huge lot he has and has them cheaper than any other place i could find! Jan Bogert: janbogert@gmail.com i met him thru the hamb forum. he is from PA.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...d.php?t=752298