Happy Thanksgiving to All Forum Members

desoto1939

To Members and their immediate and extenterd family.

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Holiday. Please share some quality time with your loved ones. Time is a very special item that we really have such little time in our life. Enjoy each others company and if you are currently having an issue with someone in your family now is the time to forgive each other.

When a loved one has passed on you can not bring them back to so your are sorry. Family is the most important thing that we all have in our short lifetime on this earth.

Please drive safe and watch out for the other driver. Eat a lot of turkey and the other great food that will be placed upon our tables and thanks to all of our armed forces personnel that are currently overseas that cannot spend this precious time with their families.

God Speed to all.

Rich Hartung

desoto1939@aol.com

Thanks Rich, I would like to wish everyone one a Happy Thanksgiving also.

We have been blessed the past three weeks, our oldest son was home from Turkey for two weeks and now our son and his wife and family are home from Oklahoma until Friday.

Good to have them all home, even if it was for a short time.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving to all,.

Bob and Patty Drown and Family

post-2100-13585372028337_thumb.jpg

I've been on this forum for around 8 years. In that time I we have lost very few if any, none have had a serious accident, some have survived dastardly weather storms, etc., I have gain a number of GREAT forum friends and looking for more.

So it's time to celebrate and be thankful.

We will have some 40 of Darlene's family over tomorrow for a full turkey and dressing dinner, will need two turkeys and a ham to feed all. We cleaned out the garage, painted the walls, put down the old carpet, and you can see the rest. She's not done it will look fantasic when she's done.

Paul

post-23-13585372058345_thumb.jpg

Last Thanksgiving I was kind of bored However this year we went to a pie run in davidsonville Maryland. It had about 50 cars and folks were coming and going all morning. I see a new thing with the hot car guy's, they burn rubber until they break their cars then spend the remainder of the time fixing it on the lot. Everybody helps but such a waste of good time. A belt here and hose there all in all I had a great time.

Come on guy's no pic's of cake or pie this year.:) lat time it was heaven.

Oh, thanaksgiving to all and to all a god night:D

got back yesterday from my out of town Thanksgiving..the wife and I prepped food for 24 folks. I baked a number of pies also and cleaned up the mountainside of the homeplace running the chainsaw while folks would load the truck to deliver to my uncle to burn this winter. I am now in need of a vacation..but...we had fun..!