Plymouth beating a Chevy at Charlotte

mjrobinson62

Here is a picture of my Business Coup beating my father-in-law's Chevy around the track at Charlotte......Now for the reality: Yes both cars were on the Charlotte Motor Speedway during the annual fall Goodguys Car show, but they were not there at the same time. We took mine in 2011 and his this year in 2012. The photographer, PhotosportsUSA, superimposed my Plymouth image from last year on to this year's photo. When asked who to put in front my response was "who is going to pay you." I think it turned out great and cant wait to give him a copy at Christmas.post-2593-1358537188621_thumb.jpg

They call them Parade laps, and are controlled by pace cars. But as you go around everyone slows down for the professional photo opportunity. And then you have the opportunity to "catch up" with the pack in front of you. So the limit is kind of up to you. You can pass others just not the pace car. For me with my original 6 cyl. and original steering and ORIGINAL brakes I did not push it to the limit. I think I got it to 75. My father in law saw 100 briefly. It was a blast.