For only $3500 you can get this P15 wall art.........

BobT-47P15

It's really cool...but, the headlights need to work. Had this on my mind for a while. I'd also like to take a P15 dash and mount it on the wall, have it to where when I turn the radio knob my shop radio comes on and the dash gauges light up.

While.. I'm not in the market to purchase...a very nice example of wall art..wink,wink,etc. ;)

Edited by Ralph D25cpe

I saw that on craigslist a week ago for $1,500 would have been a good investment if it sells for his asking price. Also I thought art was about appreciating stuff, how could an "artist" destroy someone else's piece of art??

It's really cool...but, the headlights need to work. Had this on my mind for a while. I'd also like to take a P15 dash and mount it on the wall, have it to where when I turn the radio knob my shop radio comes on and the dash gauges light up.

I've had that same idea too....I'm actually pretty close to it now. I bought a 48 desoto yesterday, a GREAT buy. The car is in great shape and tons of extra parts, mainly NOS in the boxes. It comes with a spare complete dash and steering column so it got my wheels turning for wall art. The kicker is that the car with parts cost just about half what hes asking for the wall art.

Best art item I created was to use a nice P15 sedan brake light bezel for

a picture frame. Ultimately sold it to Mr. Coatney.....but

took the picture of my car out first. Strangely, he put it on the trunk

lid of his car. Go figure. :D