side window seals....I need them!

mackster

I got all new glass all around. got my front windshield and back window in. got all my for roll down side flat glass in. I dont really wash the car right now because if I hose it all the water will go into the car.:D

I am looking for the window seals to make it rain proof. Has anyone hear gotten anything new?? Im sure it will probably have to be after market as My car is a 1953 DESOTO. i would appreciate it if you can point me up the right direction....thank you!

all the fuzzies are made by only one company...with the glass already in the car I assumed you have installed new cannel and affixed your stationalry clips to lock it in place and you only now need the anti-rattle fuzzie strips..inside and outside are different...call Res. Spec. and ask for Steve..he know the parts you need...you will not find the strips with the original clips..you will not successfuly put the clips on to the fuzzies..I use an alternate clip mount in mine and they will snap in and out without damage if I should need remove the glass for some reason...my '54 turned out looking as stock..DO NOT glue these into place..have you also renewed the window v ent rubber? there should be divider seal also..

all the fuzzies are made by only one company...with the glass already in the car I assumed you have installed new cannel and affixed your stationalry clips to lock it in place and you only now need the anti-rattle fuzzie strips..inside and outside are different...call Res. Spec. and ask for Steve..he know the parts you need...you will not find the strips with the original clips..you will not successfuly put the clips on to the fuzzies..I use an alternate clip mount in mine and they will snap in and out without damage if I should need remove the glass for some reason...my '54 turned out looking as stock..DO NOT glue these into place..have you also renewed the window v ent rubber? there should be divider seal also..

I have nothing! just glass...I dont know where all the fuzzies went! :( I believe the previous owner removed it all when he was working on it. i need the fussies and the vent rubber too! but asince im chopped 3 inches...i will have to finish the small vent windows. i did not wanted to go with the one piece glass look on this car. :)

Check the JC whitney catalog they sell OEM type whisker strips and the mounting clips, or they have the universal stick on stuff that you put on the outside fo the door and let the bead ride on the glass. You could also maybe mount it to the inside of the door before you put the garnish on.

GRP-faiwe39069_1?$JCW_MAIN$

Edited by greg g