49 Plymouth Measurement Needed

TR Waters

he needed the distance from the lower leading edge of the rocker to the lower edge of the rear fenders.

I feel as you did..if its relevant enough to come to the forum for an answer/assist..it is relevant enought to put in print...now if not being relevant is due to a modifications he is making and did not want to say that..well, ok but in measuring a stock vehicle..the measure will be relevant to all stock cars...

Littlemo, this post is only relevant between you and I...don't pass this info on or repeat it anywhere..

The one thing about this forum.....there are alot of guys willing to help another out. Then there are guys like Tim who seem to be better at running their mouth than helping.

If you would have taken the time to read my first posting, you would have understood... ( giving credit here) that the reason I needed the measurement was not revelant. In other words, it would only confuse you more.

And even though you took the time to search for the measurement I needed, you, Mr. Adams, did not offer any help whatsoever.

It is also obvious that littlemo probably could have helped me.....but the string had him confused. :rolleyes:

I will ask you once again Tim, as I have in the past. Please do not post on my threads. It is not needed or wanted.

All right folks, nothing to see here, move along, go on, keep moving.

My rule is that if I don't understand what someone is talking about I can either skip the conversation or send a pm and ask for clarification so as to NOT clutter the thread.

It would appear that there are plenty of folks that simply like to see their name in print...

in my opinion and I am not forcing this on anyone here, but, you insulted the entire forum by coming here to ask for a favor and not even have the decency to express what it was you were looking for......but it's clearly posted it on the hamb..

What part of "do not post on my thread" did you not understand?:rolleyes:

Thanks again for those who's intelligence I did not insult for getting me the information I needed.

this is an open forum..I am not picking any fight with you or anyone else...I have not flamed you or called any names here...as stated..the hamb had the information I posted and so the facts were not made up by myself...if its ok to post it there..why not here...sorry this does not sit well with you and your secretive manner of asking relevant questions...I recall the trips I made to the barn at night to supoport your P19 fender thread as I installed three differnet vintage fenders to show the mount holes are the same on only the tail light and lower rear profile at the gravel shield were different...I did not have to help you then but I did..that is what the forum is about..and a bit of levity comes into play now and then..

TR Waters asks for a lot, gives nothing. This after looking at his statistics. The Me Me Me thing I guess. Too bad:confused:

WOW, Thats an extremely unique project you are doing. Thanks for letting us in on your

great under taking!:)

Bob

Hey TR, you and I have had very little "dialoque", on this forum, and I really have no problem keeping it that way too, if you like.

I concur with RobertKB, in his statement that Tim Adams has helped many on this forum, with many different issues, myself included.

I have had Tim, assist me in troubleshootng very difficult problems from 2000 miles away, with many emails, phone callls and questions. When I needed a honeycomb rad for my Coupe, Tim drove an hour from home to get me a rad, then tested it, and packaged it "par excelence", and shipped it to me in Canada. So don't be blowing smoke that Tim, is only giving lip service on the board. He is straight up, and is 1 of our most knowledgable Gearheads on this Website.

I have said it before I will say it now, this is a "give and take" place, with a lot of old Friends, and lot of new members, we are a tightknit community, and you need to have a look at this, if you intend to hang here for a while. Not tellin you what to do, "just sayin"

I am not sure if it is really forum friendly. I took out almost nine inches in length. 39 rear window that I bought from a forum member. The rear fender "opening" will be switched from left to right side (longer section in front....narrow in rear, so the wheelbase doesnt get shorten as much. The frame is a Chris Alston. 420 cid aluminum head early hemi with Doug Nash 4+1 trans. Dana rear. Oh yeah..it snowed here today. :eek:

I added some other pictures in an album available through my profile.

• 4 weeks later...