10" clutch disk on the bay

Normspeed

Auction is over so I'm posting it. Wow, seems like a pretty high price for a 10" disk. Don, how much do you think your clutch shop would get for something like that?

http://offer.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=260112443879

Norm;

Sixty six bucks seems to me to be a fair price. My disc was 9 1/4". Believe some here have used a ten inch. James Douglas what is in your Desoto?

nineandonequarter.jpg

I got my new 10" disk and a NOS pressure plate from one of our members, for not much more than that disk sold for. Still have the pressure plate. I think it's from an early DeSoto Fluid drive setup. Very heavy springs and uses a larger diameter release bearing than the Plymouth stickshifts. I'll bet I could chirp the tires with that one.

I think I have a good nos 10 inch if anyone needs it at a price less than the ebay item.

Bob; I'm interested. Let's make a deal! What's your price? Shipping to central CA

Bob Riding

I have been looking for that 10 inch disc.....have not found it in the garage. So, will have to dig into boxes in the storage building next. Must be in one of them. You might say my collection of stuff is not well organized.

I have been looking for that 10 inch disc.....have not found it in the garage. So, will have to dig into boxes in the storage building next. Must be in one of them. You might say my collection of stuff is not well organized.

Thanks

I'll wait for your search results!

Bob