A day trip in the plymouth

Rodney Bullock

I am so proud of my little Plymouth coupe. I went to my great grand parents home today by way of my grand parents burial site. This was so exciting. I got to the church and ent to see the gravestones when the grounds keeper told me of a car show they were having this week end. The pastor Mr. hawkins wasa very nice, when I told him that I was there visiting my grand parents grave he informed me that I was his cousin and that the three other men there were my cousins as well. They took me to their grand mothers house which is my Great grand mother. I could hardly contain myself now if I was able to go yesterday I don't think I would have met them. The little plymouth was a hit everywhere we went. They put gas in the car I ate free and after all was said and done ;) I had one heck of a good time. I saw my next project from the side of the road. I think that's a 49 chevy:o Oh boy here we go again.

post-55-13585370668176_thumb.jpg

post-55-13585370668744_thumb.jpg

post-55-13585370669365_thumb.jpg