Car Show Award

Oldguy48

Attended the Bloomsburg Nationals car show this weekend, and my P15 won an award! Needless to say, I was pleased. Here are a few pics.:D

The show was managed this year by the folks who run the Carlisle, PA shows. It was an excellent show and I expect it to be even better next year. See if you can fit it into your schedules for next year.

P.S. There were four P15s there which is a bit unusual.

Wayne

post-1572-13585370206083_thumb.jpg

post-1572-13585370206599_thumb.jpg

post-1572-13585370207152_thumb.jpg

post-1572-13585370207857_thumb.jpg

My award was picked by a member of the Board of Directors of the Bloomsburg Fair Association, the folks that operate the yearly Bloomsburg Fair. Not sure who the other "Celebrities" were.

The trunk contains the fuses, relays, circuit breakers, and other miscellaneous electrical stuff for the car's electrical system. Makes for easy troubleshooting if needed, and much less clutter under the dashboard.:D

Oh...Did I mention I was a former industrial electrician, and an instrument technician? And that I really enjoyed electrical panel work? (Retired now) Really, it looks much more complex than it is, but it did draw a lot of interest at the car show.:D

My award was picked by a member of the Board of Directors of the Bloomsburg Fair Association, the folks that operate the yearly Bloomsburg Fair. Not sure who the other "Celebrities" were.

The trunk contains the fuses, relays, circuit breakers, and other miscellaneous electrical stuff for the car's electrical system. Makes for easy troubleshooting if needed, and much less clutter under the dashboard.:D

Rather impressive set of electrical panels there. I am a little surprised to see the wires bundled with zip ties rather than lacing tape though. :)

Looks like you got those panels from a retired space shuttle with 14 relays of bosch type, a step down transformer (?) a various other electronic parts i cannot id, not my fortay! ;)

But i must add so very nicely done. BRAVO!!!

Can appreciate that you showed you talents!! :D

Best to you,

Doug