Any members heading to Macungie this weekend

desoto1939

Are they any memebrs that are located in the Philadelphia, Del, Md, NJ and NY regions heading to Macungie this weekend?

I am planning to be there on Saturday and also I am register for Sunday.

Look me up I will be there with my green 1939 Desoto in Class 20E on Sat and then in the Mopar section oin Sunday.

Hope to see some of the members.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

ill be there and have been every year since 2000,,all tho my 40 coupe wont be running ill have my barracuda,,,,mopar section ?? where is that ??? do you know they opened regestration to 30 years old and older?? so u may see cars from 1982 yikes,,,

post-2722-1358537029496_thumb.jpg

This is Rich Hartung, I attended the first show which has all of the antique cars/truck and not the hot rod show.

This is a great show for anyine that is inthe area close to Allentown/Reading PA. They have approx 1100-1300 cars on both Sat and Sun.

There is not judging, It is strictly a car show and there are lots of craft tents for the wife and other events for the kids along with the community pool. This is held in the community park and has a band shell and reminds you of an old time day in the park with the family. This is a family event. Youmust be pre-registered for each day and you can not register at the gate.

Lots of great cars that range from Full restored, to barn finds that people just get them running again. They have a decent flea market each year.

Macungie is located off of Route 78/22 between Reading and Allentown and is close to the Allentown Exit of the PA Northeast Turnpike Exit.

If more members attned then we could schedule a picnic one of these years so we can all get to know each other. Who would be interested? If so then send me your email address and maybe next year we can schedule this to happen.

Rich Hartung

desoto1939@aol.com

aaah ok my mistake,, you must meen the das axs fest,,,its my weekend to work,,ive never been able to attent that event,,,

they have a cruise night there every 3rd saturday night,,usuall have a live band,,,

next weekend is the wheels of time event,,,ill be there,,,