1953 B4C Bed Replacement

I am working replacing the bed on my 1953 Dodge B4C. From what I can tell this bed configuration is different from most of the other years. I am looking for any information anyone might have regard the dimensions of the wood and how the outer pieces are cut and installed. It appears that the two outer piece have a curve which would need to be cut with a Jig saw. I have the bolt Kit and I just want to make sure that I have the correct information before I start cutting and drilling the wood.

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated!

Apparantly, you have a box with inner fender wells. Most board kits, your own or someone else'e will need to be trimmed to fit around them. Last one I did, I made a cardboard template of the fenderwell, laid that out on the board, cut out less than that and snuck up on the final fit by repeated trial fits of the board. Double check the final fit by setting the next board in place and positioning the bed strip with a few bolts through the cross piece, making sure the edges of the bed strip drop into the grooves in the boards. Then get all the boards in place, with bed strips, square it up and then start drilling holes.