Pics of 46-47 P-15c interiors

Guest Bill_Laird

Guest Bill_Laird

Hey Everybody, I'm looking for pics of interiors to see what everyone has done with their cars. I'm undecided right now on what colors to have for the interior of my car and thought this might be a good thread to show what yours looks like. I have a long way to go before I get there but I need some pics to save so when the time comes I can view and make a decision.

Thanks Bill

ps...I need the 48's in the mix as well

Box seat covers, side panels $6.99 per yard vinyl with a grain, carpet replaced the rubber front mat. Need to re-do the seats with something better.

100_0747.jpg

Trunk carpeted by upholstry guy, I made side panels of the $6.99 per yard vinyl and cardboard type material from Hobby Lobby.

IM004424.jpg Car is yellow.

Here's mine. I don't recommend it. Poorly done vinyl that the PO had installed. Its really warm to sit on. You can also check out my rusty dash and door mouldings and my cheapy indoor-outdoor carpeting from home depot :D

Edscar041.jpg

sereth gnithon ekil rehtael That used to be a sign on a store when I was a school kid. Translation "there's nothing like leather" My car came out of the plant nearly 60 years with leather and even now it still smells great. It's now getting new leather by Howe and by the time the upholstery man is through with me I know I'm going to be hurting.