Throat Cancer (ot)

1940plymouth

Bob, pleased things seem to be getting better, my best wishes and regards, Andy Douglas

Edited by Andydodge

Bob,

It is so nice to see you out and about. Here's wishing you great health for the future. As my chiropractor said, "There is no commodity that is more precious that good health" and this is so true. Best wishes to you Bob.

John R

• 4 weeks later...

We drove up to Cooperstown this morning so I could have a c-scan of my neck to see if the chemo and radiation treatments did their jobs. My Dr told me there was no sign of the tumor and that all looks very good. I go back in January 4 to see the ear, nose and throat Dr, and Feb 27 to see the chemo Dr and radiation Dr plus if all goes well between now then, I will have my stomach tube removed on the Feb visit.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers, they worked and I appreciate that so much.

Thanks again,

Bob and Patricia Drown and of course, Cooper