Proposed Forum gathering Vancouver Island Aug 10 or 11...

My friend Jerry and I are planning a run out to Vancouver Island in the '47 D25 the second week of August. Several of the Car Forum members (40Plyrod, 1941Rick, 40Phil41's brother in law) expressed interest in getting together for a picnic and/or run while we're on the island, and that sounds like a great idea.

We would leave Edmonton Tuesday Aug 7 and get into Victoria on Thursday. So Friday anytime or midday Saturday would be just fine. We'll be booking a late afternoon ferry back to the mainland to get part way home Saturday evening. I need to be back in Edmonton Monday.

B1B Keven suggested I post this on the truck side, suggesting a number of "northenders" might be interested in joining the fun. Does this work for anyone here? Any suggestions for location and preferences on the time and which day?

post-2848-13585368155255_thumb.jpg

post-2848-13585368155675_thumb.jpg