its alive again! :D 53 desoto.

mackster

mack,

Sounds solid and I noticed you have a hummingbird strategically placed to puncture the driver's skull in the event of a sudden stop; couldn't ask for more!

Is the headliner a foil backed foam? I haven't gotten around to doing a search here for the many articles about it because it isn't time for that yet but it caught my eye so I thought I'd ask.

Now all you need to do is buff-out the paint and you'll have a good looking ride, lol.

-Randy

mack,

Sounds solid and I noticed you have a hummingbird strategically placed to puncture the driver's skull in the event of a sudden stop; couldn't ask for more!

Is the headliner a foil backed foam? I haven't gotten around to doing a search here for the many articles about it because it isn't time for that yet but it caught my eye so I thought I'd ask.

Now all you need to do is buff-out the paint and you'll have a good looking ride, lol.

-Randy

Hey Randy! Thanks! Its getting there! A lil smoky when I first turn it on! but its getting there! been sitting around for too long!!! i have to get it on the road ASAP! the headliner was cloth and the insulation was kind of like a home insulation...it was glued to the roof but since I chopped it/weld it... it kept catching fire....so I removed it all! I needed something so I can keep the interior as cool as possible since it is vinyl...kinda lazy fix until I get the headliner and insulation done. :)

Edited by mackster