OT- Goodbye for now, Phase Two-OT

randroid

Gents,

Thank you, each and every one! Today is the first day in a long time I've felt like venturing outside and spending a little time with Pigiron, even if I didn't even take the tarp off. (It's also the first day of the year to hit 70 degrees but at least I feel inspired again.)

I'm now drawing plans for a sand blasting cabinet to clean the fidgety parts and am thinking I'll actually find out if I remember how to drive the old girl, or at least trying to remember how she goes back together.

Thanks again for all your well wishes and thoughts; they weren't in vain.

-Randy

Gents,

Thank you, each and every one! Today is the first day in a long time I've felt like venturing outside and spending a little time with Pigiron, even if I didn't even take the tarp off. (It's also the first day of the year to hit 70 degrees but at least I feel inspired again.)

I'm now drawing plans for a sand blasting cabinet to clean the fidgety parts and am thinking I'll actually find out if I remember how to drive the old girl, or at least trying to remember how she goes back together.

Thanks again for all your well wishes and thoughts; they weren't in vain.

-Randy

Randy,

Thanks for the inspiration. Glad to hear your out and about. Even sittin' in your car has to feel wonderful. Thanks for keeping us all reminded, each day is a gift to be cherished.

Best,

Kirk