High Beam Indicator

old rat 49

I've had it quite some time.

I also have a Dodge one, with the bulb-holders, so will be able to build a full kit.

This is prompting me to get on with that project!

Do you have the rest of the factory signals? I've got that but no indicator. Also even though a couple guys shared plans with my I never quite figured out how to create the electronics to have factory signals with 3 brake lights.

I used a "Swizzel" stick. You old party guy's remember those. I also drilled 2 holes one on each side of the hole of the indicator and installed a small green led bulb for my turn signals sorta like the impossible to find originals. Just a thought..... :P  :D

[411901506.jpg IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1314/4696021/23788569/411901507.jpg[/img]

Here's 2 photo's to show the small led's I used for the turnsignal

indicator on the dash. :D

• Like 1

Do you have the rest of the factory signals? I've got that but no indicator. Also even though a couple guys shared plans with my I never quite figured out how to create the electronics to have factory signals with 3 brake lights.

I fitted a factory switch last year.

And I have 3 brake lights.

But, for rear turn signals, I use 'false' reversing lights fitted with amber bulbs, as nobody expects red turn signals in the UK.

post-25-0-10116100-1448122181_thumb.jpg

post-25-0-68503300-1448122190_thumb.jpg

Robin (UK), on 21 Nov 2015 - 11:09 AM, said:

I fitted a factory switch last year.

And I have 3 brake lights.

But, for rear turn signals, I use 'false' reversing lights fitted with amber bulbs, as nobody expects red turn signals in the UK.

Robin...maybe another winter modification for you...as the lenses are clear, install two bulbs....one in amber and one in clear and make your lamp dual purpose...turn indicators and reversing lights..

• Like 1

This is the Dodge directional signal bracket minus one diffuser.  This all pinches on to a bracket on top of the speedometer.  So back to the orginal qustion, does anything factory actually hold the Plymouth version in place.

The Plymouth one  attaches the same way. That center bulb holder unscrews. For Plymouth is does go over a tab for the instrument panel but its more a case of the indicator holding the instruments not the other way around.